Fire Hydrant Permits

The Consolidated Mutual Water Company may issue a permit to use water from a fire hydrant for uses such as construction, dust control, cleaning or special events.

To obtain a permit or for additional information call (303) 238-0451 – ask for Distribution or email:

(303) 238-0451

Monday – Friday
7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

Submit Meter Readings or Load Counts

  • Do not include the two zeros in black.
  • Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, Max. file size: 64 MB.

  • Example reading: 2659600 (do not enter the zeros)